Sunday, February 19

Family Valentine's Day Dinner

On Wednesday night we went to my parents' house for our Family Valentine Dinner. 


My mom always puts a little gift on each person's plate.
Wrigley & Morley got some more books. :) 
I remember loving these two books as a little girl.


After dinner we all hung out in the family room & just enjoyed each others' company.
And were of course kept very entertained by two little goofballs. :)


Melinda helped the girls discover my Mom's red chair & they pretty much thought it was the funnest thing ever. They played on there for a really long time.





Last night Jeff & I had our Valentine's date. We went to dinner & then to see  The Vow
I liked it last night but today I'm not sure how I feel about it. It was kind of annoying & frustrating at times and super sad   (I cried a lot) but it ended okay.

1 comment:

Jaime Stephens said...

oh those valentines outfits they are dressed so cute! What a fun tradition too.