Friday, January 13

Happy 2012!

I just have to say I can't believe it is 2012.
2011 was quite possibly the best year of my life! I became a mom to the 2 most beautiful girls on the planet. Best thing I've ever done :)

We spent New Year's Eve at my parents' house. The Kland family came down from Bountiful to hang out with us. They brought Just Dance 3 with them and we played that for a while. My family got 2 new Wii controllers for Christmas so 4 of us were able to play at the same time. I didn't take any pictures that night but Maggie took this video of my parents and Jonathan & Julie dancing :)




I've never been one to set big New Year's resolutions that I know I won't keep. So this year I decided on just a few things that I want to work on. 

1. Cook dinner more often. 
2. Keep my house cleaner.
3. Be more organized.
4. Read the Book of Mormon with Jeff.

We are looking forward to all that this new year has in store for us. We hope it is good to all of you! :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Man, I'm amazing!! Hahaha

Amy Nielson said...

HAHA! Awesome video.