Friday, March 16

Wrigley's 1st Birthday Interview

1. How old are you?
One!!

2. What is your favorite toy?
Puzzles

3. what is your favorite book?
 Peek-a-Boo Puppy

4. Who is your favorite person in the world?
Morley

5. What is your favorite animal?
Dogs.
But I only like to look at them. I don't like it when they get too close.

6. Three words that describe me are...
Determined. Friendly. Adventurous.

7. Mommy's favorite thing about me is...
My contagious laugh. 
All the silly faces I make.

8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Who knows...but I must say I am a pretty great dancer!

9. What is your favorite game?
Dancing around the living room with Mommy.

10. What is the biggest thing you accomplished during your first year of life?
I learned how to walk!

11. What is your favorite thing about daddy?
He plays with me.
He sneaks me tastes of his treats when Mommy's not looking.

12. What is your favorite thing about mommy?
She feeds me.
She takes me outside to play.
She gives me lots of loves.

13. What is your favorite thing about Morley?
Everything.
She is fun to play with & laugh with.
She is my best friend.

14. What is your favorite thing to do?
It's a toss up between reading books & playing outside.

15. what is your favorite song?
Three Little Monkeys Swinging in a Tree

18. What is your favorite thing to eat?
Cheese

19. What is your least favorite thing to eat?
?? I think I love everything.

20. Where is your favorite place to go?
Outside!
 

No comments: