Friday, March 16

Morley's 1st Birthday Interview

1. How old are you?
One!!

2. What is your favorite toy?
 Keys

3. what is your favorite book?
 Peek-a-Boo Puppy

4. Who is your favorite person in the world?
My mommy

5. What is your favorite animal?
 I don't think I have a favorite but I really like to follow around the hairless cat at Playgroup.

6. Three words that describe me are...
Bubbly.  Happy.  Loving.

7. Mommy's favorite thing about me is...
How much I care about others. 
 My "cheesers" whenever a camera comes out.
 My excitement about life.

8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'll probably end up winning American Idol or something.
I sure love to sing!

9. What is your favorite game?
Mommy chasing me/"getting" me.

10. What is the biggest thing you accomplished during your first year of life?
I learned how to climb up on things.

11. What is your favorite thing about daddy?
He always plays with me and makes me laugh!
He takes me on car rides.

12. What is your favorite thing about mommy?
 She feeds me.
 She saves me from Wrigley's attacks.
 She's always there when I need loves.

13. What is your favorite thing about Wrigley?
She's fun to play with. 
She makes me laugh a lot!

14. What is your favorite thing to do?
 Pull all the wipes out of the container.

15. What is your favorite song?
The Wheels on the Bus  
 Popcorn Popping

18. What is your favorite thing to eat?
Avocado

19. What is your least favorite thing to eat?
 Bananas

20. Where is your favorite place to go?
 Grandma's house or the park.

No comments: