Tuesday, March 6

Dr. Suess Party

Last Saturday we went to a birthday party for my cousin's little boy, Noah. 
It was his first birthday & the theme of the party was
 Dr. Suess.
 Camille went to so much work. Everything was so cute!!
There were two little ball pits that the girls had a blast playing in.  Well sort of....Morley liked playing outside of them. She didn't love being in it. 


 They also had a "photo booth" where you could take pictures with  The Cat in the Hat


 We had a hard time getting them to face forward for a picture. They wanted to turn around and see the cat. 
What a fun party!!
I remember when Noah was born and I was hugely pregnant. The first time I got to see him & hold him, I was just days away from meeting my baby girls. I can't believe it has been a year.

3 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

I can't believe it's been a year either! Those girls are just so cute! Do you know where she got all those balls? I would love to do that!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. I didn't know anything about my nephew's birthday and I appreciate the pictures.

Amy Nielson said...

Looks like a fun party!