Monday, May 25

Armstrong Mansion

Here are the pictures of the Armstrong Mansion, where we stayed on our wedding night. My sister had my camera to take pictures at the reception, so we had to stop and get a disposable one. This is why the pictures inside didn't turn out so good. But I hope you can kinda see them.





I would definitely recommend this place to everyone! We felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. There was great service. When we arrived Saturday night the girl was like, "you guys must be so tired and hungry, let me bring something to your room". So she brought up some crackers and fruit and toast. They also had a great breakfast in the morning. I am hoping to be able to go back there someday.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I'm so glad you liked it! I hope we can stay there one day too :)

Chelle! said...

Megan, you are absolutely adorable!!! I love your smile and you make EVERYONE feel important. Your wedding was gorgeous!! You were gorgeous!!! I am excited to read your blog!!