Thursday, January 3

Fresno Trip

We took a girls trip to Fresno the week after Christmas. 
My mom. Melinda. Maggie. The twins. And I. 
We drove there the day after Christmas and drove home on New Year's Eve. 

Wrigley & Morley wanted to be holding, touching, or hugging baby Syd at all times. 







Melinda, the twins and I stayed at my Aunt Darlene's house. 
This was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. In my life.
I love this picture. This was every morning. The girls would wake up early and I would turn on a movie for them while I got ready and Melinda slept in the bed next to them :)


Snuggles with Grandpa Kland!


While we were there we discovered that Morley is a big lover of Egg Nog. 


We also discovered that the girls look a lot like my Mom's baby pictures. 


Darlene taught us how to play Settlers of Catan. It is my new favorite game!


One night we went to Zoo Lights with Rodney, Amy and the kids.







How amazing is it that all 5 kids are looking at the same time?!


We always love when we get to go visit our Fresno family. 
Fun trip!

No comments: