Monday, January 14

Classic Fun Center

One day last week my friend, Coventry, in my ward texted me and asked if we wanted to go to Classic Skating with them the next day. In my head I was thinking, "not a chance!" It didn't sound fun to try and skate with two 1 year olds! I told her we weren't going to go.  But later that day I was with another friend in my ward and she told me they have a whole area, besides the skating rink, with a bunch of bounce houses and things for kids to play on. So we decided to go. And I'm so glad we did! It was a blast! And it only cost the child's age. So it was $2 for both my girls for the whole day. Score!

It surprised me how brave the girls were! They went down all the biggest slides!






 They climbed all the way up here and then couldn't figure out how to get back down. I had to yell up to them to guide them to the slide that would get them down. 









No comments: