Tuesday, November 10

Vegas Weekend

This weekend we went to Las Vegas for the PBR (Professional Bullriding) Finals.
We stayed at the Flamingo & our room was on the very top floor. We had an awesome view!




It was hard to get very good pictures out the window.








It was really fun to watch the Bellagio fountains at night.



This is what our room looked like.




It was around 80 degrees there, so we spent some time laying by the pool. It felt so good!



While we were walking around looking for the pool, we found some real flamingos!




 We also walked through this place where they were about to have a wedding.
It was real pretty!
 

Later we walked down to the Coca Cola Factory & M&M World.
It is Christmas time at M&M World, which made me so happy inside, I wanted to jump up & down.



They have every color of M&M you could ever think of.



 I got some pink & purple ones.
Mike got lots of different colors!




We ate lunch at this cafe inside our hotel & I had a huge cheeseburger that I couldn't even fit my mouth around.




Then we went to the PBR!









After the PBR, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat. I'm in love with that place.
Such a fun weekend. I wish we could have stayed longer.

2 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

HOW FUN!!! we are going to the NFR in vegas in December...I can't wait!

Caitlin said...

How fun! Saxon loves his PBR sweatshirt!