Monday, November 23

Christmas Shopping in Park City

On Saturday, I went to Park City with my mom, her friend Heather, Melinda & Julie.

We did some Christmas shopping & a little us shopping :)

This was Melinda's "angry face"....

....that my mom wouldn't buy this super cute shirt!

It was so freezing outside, so we hung out in the Gap window display for a bit.

In Gap Kids, I tried on a shirt my mom was thinking of buying for Matthew.

I should be buying little boys clothes!
They are so much cheaper!

After shopping, we went to Olive Garden for dinner, where Melinda thought my chicken was attractive.
Yes, she actually said that! :)

Such a fun day!



2 comments:

Heather Strong said...

Too bad little boys clothes stop seeming cheap when you have to buy them for little boys!

Amy Nielson said...

Looks like a fun time! Good thing they didn't kick you out of their store for hanging out in their window display. ;)