Monday, October 26

Triple Date Night

Friday night, I set Marsh up with a girl I work with & Mckay, Megan, Jeff & I went with them to the Haunted Forest.


                                                
These are the kind of pictures you get when you ask a drunk girl to take a picture...

 
That same girl & her husband brought their little girl, who was probably 2, with them. She was scared out of her mind. They were trying to scare her & thought it was funny. It was so sad. People like that shouldn't be allowed to have kids.


6 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

They took their 2 year old to a haunted forest??? What freaks!!!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh that is so sad!!! Some people are so crazy.

Brittany and Johnse said...

ohh how fun I miss all the haunted forests that Utah has!!

Megan Olson said...

What a fun night! We should go on dates together more often....

Anonymous said...

Megan!! I had no idea you had a blog. It makes me very happy! I can't wait to find out more of what you're up to, love ya!

Heather and AD said...

That is the saddest thing I have ever heard! It looks like you guys had fun at least!
p.s. you are so photogenic! Jealous!