Thursday, October 15

My Man is 28!

He was out of town on his birthday, so we've been celebrating a little bit here & there :)
Mike & Cait figured we better take him to dinner at Texas Roadhouse....for your birthday, they let you sit in a saddle while everyone shouts YEE HAW! Perfect! He loved it ;)

Saxon came prepared in his cowboy boots & everything, so Jeff shared.


Tonight Nate, Caitlin & the boys came over for pizza & cake.
My cake didn't turn out quite like I hoped, but still kinda cute :)

It tasted good & that's what counts right?


Hope you had the happiest birthday in the world old man!
I sure do love you!

P.S. Check out Cait's blog for more cute pictures from Jeffy's birthday celebrations!

4 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

That cake is awesome!! Looks like m&m's? How did you do the rest?

Caitlin said...

Thanks for inviting us! It was so fun to hang out with you guys.

Natalie said...

Loved the cake! I didn't know your husband was 28! (Joe is 29) Older men are the best... :)

Heather and AD said...

Talk about a cute cake! I love it!