Monday, April 6

Conference

Yesterday, my parents & sisters & I were able to go the morning session of conference at the conference center. I've only been to the conference center twice before and it's been a few years. It was such an awesome experience for me! I love being in the presence of our prophet and feeling that strong Spirit that surrounds him. My testimony was definitely strengthened. As the choir was singing the closing song, "We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet", and the screen was showing pictures of President Monson, I realized I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I'm so grateful to live at this time and be part of this great work!

1 comment:

Brittany and Johnse said...

hey guys...i found your blog through Caits. I am so excited for you guys!! the wedding is just around the corner! Jeff it was good to see you at caits for dinner a few weeks ago :)