Thursday, April 26

Lunch at Firehouse

A few weeks ago there was a day that Jeff had to be to work at 3:30 am so he was home around noon. 
He had been wanting to take me to try this place called Firehouse Grill in Springville so we thought this would be a good day to do that. 
It's a burger place. You go inside this itty bitty building to order & then there are picnic tables outside under a canopy where you can eat. 
I love a good burger. And it was very good. 
Morley was sitting on my lap and saw me dipping my fries in some sauce and wanted to dip too. 
I let her & she got the biggest, proudest smile on her face :)
Wrigs was running around but when she realized something was going on at the table, she didn't want to miss out. 


 While we were eating, one of the girls working inside came out & brought the girls each a fireman hat.


Aren't they cute little firefighters?!

When we got home we hung out in the front yard and let the girls play. It was such a nice day!


Wrigs had so much fun running around with her hat & trying to put it on her head all by herself.
 


 It was a good day. :)

No comments: