Saturday, October 15

Burger King

Is it weird that I'm dedicating a whole post to Burger King??
I kind of think it is....Oh well.
We stopped at Burger King on the way home from one of Jeff's softball games a few weeks ago.
It was the first time I had put the girls in a high chair so it must be documented! :)
These chairs were nasty! I scrubbed them down with like 10 wipes before I let the girls near them....yes, I am that mom.

 (w)(m)

Oh my, aren't they cute?!
It just hurts my heart a little when I think about how fast they are growing up.

2 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Sorry I have like 10 comments today, I love all then new posts. I just had to say that your girls are the best dressed girls ever! Too cute.

Amy Nielson said...

High chairs in restaurants ARE nasty so I'm glad you wiped them down good. :)