Monday, July 2

June Instagrams

I downloaded Instagram on my phone at the end of May, so while I haven't been keeping up with the blog, I have still been taking pictures. 
So here is our June through Instagram. 

My dad's birthday was on June 1st so Melinda, the girls & I took balloons to him at work. 

(m)(w)

 The girls LOVE to visit grandpa at work and explore his office. 
He spins them around and around in his big chair and they think it's the greatest game. 

 (w)(m)

We had the best little cheerleaders at one of Aunt Maggie's soccer games.

(w)(m)

All ready for church!

(m)(w)

We have passes to Seven Peaks so the girls and I have been going a couple times a week.

(m)(w)

Two favorites! Baths & bubbles! 
Do you like how Wrigley is using her turtle as a phone? :)

(m)(w)

Our Target got new carts and now shopping trips are a lot more pleasant. 

(w)(m)

Here is the reason the blog is being neglected. 
I used to blog when the girls were sleeping, but now I spend that time studying. 


It's almost too hot to go to the park these days. Unless we go first thing in the morning, which we have done a few times. 

(w)(m)

Another day at Seven Peaks. 
Aunt Maggie got to come with us this day. 
And 2 worn out babies after.

(m)(w)

Summerfest parade. 
It was so cold but the girls didn't seem to mind. 

(w)(m)
(m)

Our little Chicago Cubs fans.
Thanks Grandpa Scott & Grandma Jill!

(m)(w)

Morley got stuck under one of my parents' bar stools.


Another morning at the park with some friends in our ward.

(w)(m)(w)(m)

The girls love to go along to the pet store when daddy has to make a delivery. 
They know right where the puppies are & run straight to the back to see them. 

(m)(w)

Taking a break from swimming to have some nice cold grapes.

(w)

We got the girls a little fish tank for their room a few weeks ago. 
They thought it was the coolest thing that ever happened.
I thought the excitement would wear off but it still hasn't. The first thing they do when I turn the light on in their room in the morning is point to the fish tank and make fishy sounds.
They also really love to help feed the fish & get really bummed that we only get to do it once a day.


My poor Wrigs was sick this day. She fell asleep in the car and Morley & I drove past some cows. I asked her what a cow says and Wrigley woke up for 2 seconds to say, "Moo!" and then was asleep again. Funniest thing! 


Snuggles with my sickie.
 
(w)

Morley sleeps in the funniest positions :)

(m)

This was the first time we took the boat out this year.
The girls weren't so sure about it at first but it grew on them. 
They didn't like not being able to walk around the boat without falling over ;) 
They LOVED driving the boat and playing in the water. 
Morley kept trying to climb over the side of the boat while we were moving. 
She's become quite the daredevil lately. Gotta keep an eye on her. 

(w)(w)
(m)(w)(m)(w)

Kisses :)

(m)(w)

Morley is obsessed with my parents' dog, Wilson. 
She sat there & watched him eat until he was finished.

(m)

They're best friends & I love it! :)

(w)(m)

Stickers are the best entertainment.
We take them to church & they keep the girls quiet for so long! 
Best discovery!

(w)

The girls' little friend, Lincoln, turned 2 and had a little water party to celebrate. 
They got to have popsicles for the first time. 
What a mess! But they enjoyed every second of it :)


(w)(m)

My mom & I got tickets to go the Parade of Homes and spent a few weeks going to see all the houses. 
This was a floor in one of them that was made of pennies. So cool. 


Our little climber...

(m)

Taco Bell for dinner one night. 

(w)(m)

Jeff wanted to take the girls up to Cabela's one night to see the big fish tanks. 
They love fish and couldn't get enough of this huge tank!

(m)(w)(m)(w)


We got to go to the Manti Pageant last weekend. 
We took the girls with us & I'm so glad we did. It was so fun to be there as a family. 
And they were so good! They had a blast running around on the grass for a while & then went to sleep and slept the rest of the time. 
 

Another day on the lake. 
Mckay was in town for Danielle's birthday so we invited them & the rest of my family out. 
The girls loved playing in the tube when the boat wasn't moving. 
I wasn't ready to send them out behind the boat yet ;)


We love Shaved Ice :)

(w)(m)

They love to play in their pool. But not really in it. 
They'd rather play in the water from outside the pool. 

(m)(w)

Taking a bath with their new bath time babies.

 (m)(w)

Can you tell she loves the bath??

(w)

We went to get the car washed and the girls couldn't quite reach the buttons to spray the cars yet. 

(m)(w)

Jeff was out of town for work this last weekend, so the girls & I had some girls nights :)
I love having little girls. 
This was dinner at Cafe Rio with Melinda on Friday.

(m)(w)

Our movie night on Friday. 
They lasted until their cups of popcorn were gone. 
They're not real interested in tv or movies, which is okay with me. 

(w)(m)

Seven Peaks on Saturday with Melinda, Danielle & her friend. 

 (m)(w)

(w)

Then a sleepover Saturday & Sunday nights at Grandpa & Grandma's house.

(w)

No comments: