Tuesday, August 30

Some July Happenings

July was a busy month! So much fun!

*We were invited to Bridger's 3rd birthday party. It was a swimming party! We took the girls in the pool and they loved it. Especially Morley. She's a little fish!
(w)

Wrigley was having fun until Jeff decided to dunk her all the way under the water twice.
She didn't enjoy that so much.

(m)


*We had a barbecue and firework show at my Uncle John & Aunt Paula's house to celebrate Pioneer Day.
(m)(w)

I came in the kitchen and Mckay was sharing his donut with the twins.
Wrigley was loving it.

Morley was not a big fan.

When it got dark my brothers and some of my cousins put on a firework show for us.
The girls were awake for the beginning and thought the fireworks were pretty dang exciting.
(m)

(w)

When the girls went to bed Melinda and I played with the awesome camera on my new phone :)




*The girls and I went with my Mom and the kids up to Liberty Park in Salt Lake to meet Julie and her kids for the day.
It was a really cool park. There were water toys and fountains for the kids to play in and a normal playground for Matthew and I to play on ;)



Benji loves to hold the babies :)
(w)

(m)

(m)

(m)(w)

It was a really cool park and we had a lot of fun. We've had such a fun summer. I really can't believe August is basically over. I'm sad summer is almost over but at the same time I'm excited for Fall. I LOVE Fall! :)

No comments: