Monday, April 19

Easter 2010

Easter was a busy day for us this year!
I had to do a clinical at the nursing home most of the day.
I wasn't really feeling in the Easter spirit at 4:30 am, so the Easter Bunny
waited until the afternoon to come to our house :)

In the evening we headed up to Terry & Clair's (Jeff's uncle & aunt) house
to celebrate Grandpa & Grandma Sonnenberg's birthdays.
It was so fun to see everyone & I even got to meet a few more family members :)

From there we went straight to my parents house & had Easter dinner with my family.
Our annual Easter Egg Hunt had been held earlier in the day because
Mckay & Megan were heading out of town
but they saved some eggs to hide for Husband & I.
It was freezing outside & getting dark but we still found all of our eggs.





We got loads of candy!!
We hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments: