Friday, May 3

Easter 2013

I had a clinical from 6am-6pm the day before Easter. I was exhausted when I got home but we hadn't had a chance to dye Easter eggs yet and I wanted to girls to be able to do it so we did it before bed that night. 








We had quite a few cracked and broken eggs by the end of it but the girlies had fun!

The girls were so excited in the morning to see that the Easter Bunny had come!






And Uncle Mike got them some Easter gifts too. 





Mike left this big Cheetah right outside their bedroom door so they would see it when they woke up in the morning. 
(Check out Morley's bed head! It's always so awesome!)


Ready for church!




That evening we went to my parents' house. It was beautiful weather and we had a great evening playing in the backyard. 
The girls are obsessed with this wagon. They would rather pull it than ride in it and they kept wanting to pull me around in it! :)




Then my dad built a fire in the fire pit. It was the perfect way to end a great day!





No comments: