Saturday, December 11

23 Weeks

We had 2 doctor's appointments on Wednesday. First we went to the Perinatologist in the morning for an ultrasound. They measured the babies and said everything looks good.
Baby A weighs 1 pound & Baby B weighs 1 pound 3 ounces.
They still see no sign of Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome, which is what they are watching us so closely for. That's great news!!
Every time we go in they have an ultrasound tech come in first & take all the measurements & check the heart rates. She is always so great & explains everything she is doing & shows us where everything is. Then the Doctor comes in and goes over everything with us again. I LOVE that they do everything twice so they for sure don't miss anything!
Both the tech & the doctor made multiple comments on how active the babies are!
They don't stop wiggling! I love it! :)
This week, Baby A didn't want us to see her face. She had her back to us the whole time & wouldn't turn around. So we only got a profile picture of Baby B this time.

She had her little hand up by her face the whole time. I kind of wonder if she was trying to suck on her fingers because she was making little sucking movements with her mouth. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen! :)

In the afternoon we went to our OB.
He listened to the heartbeats again & then measured me.
I am measuring at 30 weeks already & have gained 19 pounds total.
I seriously feel like I'm so much bigger every day!
Less than 15 weeks left!

5 comments:

Chelle! said...

Megan, you look absolutely adorable!!

Sheri said...

Oh Meg, you are the cutest pregnant girl ever!! Look at you!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Mike and Jenna said...

You look great! 2 girls...HOW FUN!

Beckstrom Family said...

You are beautiful! I am so happy and excited for you! Girls are wonderful. :o]

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Hooray! It's so good to hear that everything is going good for you and the girls. Oh Jeff, you are going to be so outnumbered :) Megan, you look so so so cute ;) Cutest pregnant girly I've ever seen!